El Charco (Montemorelos, Nuevo León)
Know the tiny town of El Charco through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of El Charco is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #381 of the whole municipality. El Charco is at 447 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Charco is located at 6.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Charco.
Where is El Charco? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Charco (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Charco
With the satellite map of El Charco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Charco.
Vote for El Charco. Opinions.
Do you like El Charco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Charco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Altamira (Campo Verde) (5 inhabitants)
- Avícola el Fraile (133 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (26 inhabitants)
- Charco de la Anacua (16 inhabitants)
- El Fraile (557 inhabitants)
- El Pariente (- inhabitants)
- El Saucito (79 inhabitants)
- La Aguililla (13 inhabitants)
- La Almira (307 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Unión (101 inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (Doctor Albino Contreras) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- María Guadalupe (27 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (18 inhabitants)