The town of Gamo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #301 in terms of number of inhabitants. Gamo is at 537 meters of altitude.
The town of Gamo is located at 17.2 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Gamo.
Where is Gamo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Gamo in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Gamo.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Gamo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Gamo (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Gamo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Gamo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Gamo.
Vote for Gamo. Opinions.
Do you like Gamo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gamo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Canoas (458 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (6 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (10 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (5 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (4 inhabitants)
- Esther Fidalgo (4 inhabitants)
- La Mina (3 inhabitants)
- La Ventura (31 inhabitants)
- Las Misiones (13 inhabitants)
- Los Ébanos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Caracoles (- inhabitants)
- Los Tamez (13 inhabitants)
- María Auxiliadora (5 inhabitants)
- Rosa de San Juan (La Rosa) (6 inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón (2 inhabitants)