The town of El Gitano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. El Gitano is at 417 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Gitano? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Gitano in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Gitano.
The population of El Gitano (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El GitanoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Gitano, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Gitano so you can contact them.:
- BEST WESTERN BAZARELL INN: 17 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- OFICINA PARA HOSPEDAJE: 17 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALFA INN: 18 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KASINO: 21 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Gitano
With the satellite map of El Gitano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Gitano.
Vote for El Gitano
Do you like El Gitano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Gitano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Avícola El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- El Bolero (1 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (- inhabitants)
- El Cometa (7 inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (- inhabitants)
- Gigante (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Paso Lozano (La Reforma) (4 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Pueblo Viejo (7 inhabitants)
- Juan Grande (4 inhabitants)
- La Eugenia (8 inhabitants)
- La Garita (El Salitre) (37 inhabitants)
- La Mina (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (Doctor Albino Contreras) (6 inhabitants)
- Placetas (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)