Buenos Aires (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Buenos Aires through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Buenos Aires is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #52 of the whole municipality. Buenos Aires is at 626 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Buenos Aires is located at 12.3 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Buenos Aires.
Where is Buenos Aires? How to get there? Map
Location map of Buenos Aires in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Buenos Aires, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Buenos Aires
With the satellite map of Buenos Aires will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Buenos Aires.
Vote for Buenos Aires. Opinions.
Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Barajas (Rodrigo Barajas Bugarín) (3 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (2 inhabitants)
- El Ya Merito (Heberto Rodríguez Mona) (4 inhabitants)
- Federico Hernández Castro (6 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (4 inhabitants)
- La Codorniz (2 inhabitants)
- La Cotucha (Francisco Valdez) (3 inhabitants)
- La Reyna (Alberto Ibarra Morales) (6 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Santa Elena) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lalos (- inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- Lulú (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (11 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)