The town of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #63 in terms of number of inhabitants. Antonio Hernández Rodríguez is at 479 meters of altitude.
The town of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez is located at 16.5 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez.
Where is Antonio Hernández Rodríguez? How to get there? Map
Location map of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Antonio Hernández Rodríguez, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Antonio Hernández Rodríguez.
Vote for Antonio Hernández Rodríguez. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Hernández Rodríguez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Hernández Rodríguez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Alberto Villarreal Rodríguez (La Merma) (2 inhabitants)
- Asadero California (- inhabitants)
- Cuquita (7 inhabitants)
- El Borbollón (2 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (2 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pizaña Martínez (4 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel De la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Iradier Huerta Medrano) (1 inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Register (2 inhabitants)
- R.C. (Rolando Rivero Rivero) (1 inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (Rodolfo Martínez Álvarez) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)