El Vergel (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Vergel, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of El Vergel is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #18 of the whole municipality. El Vergel is at 511 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Vergel is located at 11.1 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Vergel.
Where is El Vergel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Vergel in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Vergel.
Satellite photo of El Vergel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Vergel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Vergel.
Vote for El Vergel. Opinions.
Do you like El Vergel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Vergel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Cuadra Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (13 inhabitants)
- El Oro (5 inhabitants)
- El Oro (Nuevo Poblado el Oro) (186 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Francisco García Juárez (3 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Zapata Maga (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez Campos (Veinticuatro de Mayo) (1 inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Los Gatitos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Luis Enrique Samudio (Las Tres Eles) (2 inhabitants)
- Santiago Espinoza (Granja los Espinoza) (6 inhabitants)
- Tomas Ortiz (- inhabitants)