The town of Casa Blanca is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #124 of the ranking. Casa Blanca is at 562 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Casa Blanca? You can find it at 8.1 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Casa Blanca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Casa Blanca? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Casa Blanca (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Casa Blanca, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Casa Blanca? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Casa Blanca (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Casa Blanca
With the satellite map of Casa Blanca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Casa Blanca.
Photos of Casa Blanca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Casa Blanca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Casa Blanca.
Vote for Casa Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Casa Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Casa Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Asadero California (- inhabitants)
- El Chavo (Edmundo Aguilar Garza) (- inhabitants)
- El Coyol (Juan del Moral) (2 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco García Juárez (3 inhabitants)
- Horacio Guerra (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez Campos (Veinticuatro de Mayo) (1 inhabitants)
- La Maroma (6 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (1 inhabitants)
- Los González (2 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)
- Simón Ramírez Rodríguez (El Sacrificio) (1 inhabitants)