Las Margaritas (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Las Margaritas (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of Las Margaritas is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #151 of the ranking. Las Margaritas is at 560 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Margaritas? You can find it at 5.9 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Margaritas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Margaritas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Margaritas in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Margaritas.
Satellite photo of Las Margaritas
With the satellite map of Las Margaritas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Margaritas.
Photos of Las Margaritas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Margaritas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Margaritas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Margaritas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Margaritas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Margaritas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Alberto Villarreal Rodríguez (La Merma) (2 inhabitants)
- Antonio Hernández Rodríguez (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyol (Juan del Moral) (2 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (5 inhabitants)
- La Junta (5 inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Register (2 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Los González (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- Muñiz (2 inhabitants)
- Planta el Granjeno (Sigma Ingeniería) (8 inhabitants)
- R.C. (Rolando Rivero Rivero) (1 inhabitants)
- Samuel Gallegos Ruiz (Los Laureles) (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)