El Paraíso (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Paraíso, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #93 of the ranking. El Paraíso is at 566 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Paraíso? You can find it at 16.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Paraíso location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Paraíso in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Paraíso.
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
With the satellite map of El Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- El Borbollón (2 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Gabriela (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús De los Santos (3 inhabitants)
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (1 inhabitants)
- La Codorniz (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Martínez Zapata (- inhabitants)
- Monclova (215271 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (Rodolfo Martínez Álvarez) (- inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)