The town of El Cercado is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #130 of the ranking. El Cercado is at 1,212 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Cercado? You can find it at 14.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Cercado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Cercado? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Cercado in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Cercado, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Cercado? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Cercado (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cercado
With the satellite map of El Cercado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Cercado.
Vote for El Cercado. Opinions.
Do you like El Cercado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cercado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Congregación Higueras (1 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- La Leona (223 inhabitants)
- La Merced (6 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ojuelos de Abajo (El Ojuelo) (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Yucatán (El Jabalí) (45 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Abuelos (5 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (15 inhabitants)