Javier Martínez Ramos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Javier Martínez Ramos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Javier Martínez Ramos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Javier Martínez Ramos is at 1,209 meters of altitude.
Where is Javier Martínez Ramos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Javier Martínez Ramos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Javier Martínez Ramos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Javier Martínez Ramos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Javier Martínez Ramos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Javier Martínez Ramos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Javier Martínez Ramos.
Vote for Javier Martínez Ramos. Opinions.
Do you like Javier Martínez Ramos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Javier Martínez Ramos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ramos Arizpe
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Alto (6 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (- inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo Uno (- inhabitants)
- José Sandoval Hiriarte (- inhabitants)
- Juan Quintanilla Cortazzo (1 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (1 inhabitants)
- Los Romero (- inhabitants)
- Pedro y Ubaldo Aguirre (3 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (113 inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Bayas (El Viejo) (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Isidra Dos (5 inhabitants)
- Cañada Park (- inhabitants)