The town of Santa Isidra Dos is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa Isidra Dos is at 760 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Isidra Dos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Isidra Dos in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Isidra Dos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Isidra Dos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Isidra Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isidra Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Isidra Dos.
Vote for Santa Isidra Dos. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Isidra Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Isidra Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Antonio Coronado Morin (1 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (5 inhabitants)
- Congregación Higueras (21 inhabitants)
- El Depósito (El Pastor) (- inhabitants)
- El Forlón (5 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (- inhabitants)
- El Toluco (- inhabitants)
- Higo (La Norita) (26 inhabitants)
- La ViÃ±a (Santa MarÃa) (- inhabitants)
- La Zorra Dos (- inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (49 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- El Saucillo Dos (Salitrillos) (12 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de la Sauceda (12 inhabitants)