Sierra Mojada (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Sierra Mojada, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Sierra Mojada is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #187 of the ranking. Sierra Mojada is at 1519 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Sierra Mojada? You can find it at 8.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Sierra Mojada location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Sierra Mojada? How to get there? Map
Online map of Sierra Mojada (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Sierra Mojada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sierra Mojada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Sierra Mojada.
Photos of Sierra Mojada
In order for you to enjoy nature around Sierra Mojada, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Sierra Mojada, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Sierra Mojada. Opinions.
Do you like Sierra Mojada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sierra Mojada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Boca del Tule (Los Nogales) (3 inhabitants)
- Desierto de los Reyes (41 inhabitants)
- El Carbón (5 inhabitants)
- El Cóndor (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (24 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- El Temporal de las Cuevas (4 inhabitants)
- Explosivos de la Torre (- inhabitants)
- La Buena Tierra (8 inhabitants)
- Monte Redondo (1 inhabitants)
- Pozos de Kimberly (4 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (138 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Amargos) (60 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (186 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (6 inhabitants)