The town of Cañada Park is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #187 of the ranking. Cañada Park is at 1,508 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Sierra Mojada.
Do you want to locate the town of Cañada Park? You can find it at 8.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cañada Park location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cañada Park? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cañada Park (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Cañada Park building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cañada Park (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cañada Park
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cañada Park, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cañada Park.
Photos of Cañada Park
In order for you to enjoy nature around Cañada Park, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Cañada Park, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Cañada Park. Opinions.
Do you like Cañada Park? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cañada Park so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Alberto Rodríguez (La Labor Vieja) (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (3 inhabitants)
- La Agüita del Rosario (19 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (10 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Chivas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (90 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ramos Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Encinas (60 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (El Cuarto del Área) (3 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (10 inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El Jardín) (1 inhabitants)