The town of Alfonso Macías Aguilar is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #20 of the whole municipality. Alfonso Macías Aguilar is at 566 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Alfonso Macías Aguilar is located at 7.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Alfonso Macías Aguilar.
Where is Alfonso Macías Aguilar? How to get there? Map
Location map of Alfonso Macías Aguilar in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Alfonso Macías Aguilar, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Alfonso Macías Aguilar and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Alfonso Macías Aguilar (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Alfonso Macías Aguilar
With the satellite map of Alfonso Macías Aguilar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Alfonso Macías Aguilar.
Vote for Alfonso Macías Aguilar. Opinions.
Do you like Alfonso Macías Aguilar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alfonso Macías Aguilar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Antonio Hernández Rodríguez (3 inhabitants)
- Centro Recreativo Sección V SNTE (Los Prado) (4 inhabitants)
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Gertrudis García (1 inhabitants)
- Horacio Guerra (- inhabitants)
- Jesús De los Santos (3 inhabitants)
- La Cotucha (Francisco Valdez) (3 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (3 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (2 inhabitants)
- Señora Belia (1 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)