El Oro (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of El Oro through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Oro is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #36 of the ranking. El Oro is at 578 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Oro? You can find it at 14.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Oro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Oro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Oro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Oro
With the satellite map of El Oro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Oro.
Photos of El Oro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Oro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Oro.
The Postal Code of El Oro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 25847
Are you going to send a letter to El Oro? Do you have a friend in El Oro and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Oro consists of the following 5 digits: 25847. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Oro ("25") correspond to the state code of Coahuila de Zaragoza, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Oro. Opinions.
Do you like El Oro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Oro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Benito Ledezma Romo (Monte Horeb) (- inhabitants)
- El Chupón (2 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (3 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (1 inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (1 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel De la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Enrique Samudio (Las Tres Eles) (2 inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)