The town of Mi Tesorito is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Mi Tesorito is at 570 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Mi Tesorito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Mi Tesorito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Mi Tesorito, which has the following symbol
The population of Mi Tesorito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Mi TesoritoDo you want to stay in Mi Tesorito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Mi Tesorito:
- HOTEL LAS TORRES: 27 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TREVIÑO: 30 km away, direction West (21 minutes by car)
- CAMPAMENTO EL ALAMO AC: 31 km away, direction West (24 minutes by car)
- MOTEL FENIX: 29 km away, direction West (24 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mi Tesorito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mi Tesorito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Mi Tesorito.
Vote for Mi Tesorito
Do you like Mi Tesorito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mi Tesorito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- Basilio Pérez (7 inhabitants)
- Crispín Valdez García (1 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado de Villa (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- Las Quintas (52 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (- inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (- inhabitants)
- El Coyol (Gilberto del Moral) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Santa Elena) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lalos (- inhabitants)
- Gabriela (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (Romeo Briceño Montes) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)