La Polvorosa (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Polvorosa, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Polvorosa is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #31 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Polvorosa is at 534 meters of altitude.
The town of La Polvorosa is located at 8.0 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Polvorosa.
Where is La Polvorosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Polvorosa in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Polvorosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Polvorosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Polvorosa.
Photos of La Polvorosa
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Polvorosa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Polvorosa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Polvorosa. Opinions.
Do you like La Polvorosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Polvorosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Antonio Hernández Rodríguez (3 inhabitants)
- Centro de Readaptación Social Monclova (- inhabitants)
- Cuquita (7 inhabitants)
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- José Pedro Villarreal (1 inhabitants)
- La Atravesada (- inhabitants)
- La Cotucha (Francisco Valdez) (3 inhabitants)
- La Junta (5 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (3 inhabitants)
- Licenciada Mijares (1 inhabitants)
- Lorenzo Register (2 inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (Salitrillos) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)