The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Santa Teresa is at 20 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Teresa in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Teresa.
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Teresa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Teresa (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
With the satellite map of Santa Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Teresa.
Vote for Santa Teresa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Teresa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Brisas del Mar (- inhabitants)
- Don Venustiano Carranza (23 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (4 inhabitants)
- El Getzemaní (2 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- La Lucha (1 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pocitos (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Ensenada (7 inhabitants)