The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 24 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Acapulquito (2 inhabitants)
- Emmanuel (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (Las Carolinas) (- inhabitants)
- El Recreo (Tenejapa) (172 inhabitants)
- Even Ezer (3 inhabitants)
- La Fama (5 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (4 inhabitants)
- La Vueltona (2 inhabitants)
- Las Guadalupes (49 inhabitants)
- Los Placeres (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1502 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (6 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (El Mirador) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)