The town of Santa Mónica is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Santa Mónica is at 26 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Santa Mónica? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Mónica in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Mónica, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Mónica building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Mónica (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Mónica
With the satellite map of Santa Mónica will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Mónica.
Vote for Santa Mónica. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Mónica? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Mónica so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cuilapa (- inhabitants)
- El Canelo (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- La Curvita (15 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (1 inhabitants)
- Nueva Italia (6 inhabitants)
- Nueva Roma (18 inhabitants)
- Nueva Urbina (333 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Porres (6 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (4 inhabitants)
- Servando Ovando Moreno (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (- inhabitants)