The town of El Yaqui is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #643 of the whole municipality. El Yaqui is at 112 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Yaqui is located at 12.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Yaqui.
Where is El Yaqui? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Yaqui in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Yaqui.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Yaqui? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Yaqui (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Yaqui
With the satellite map of El Yaqui will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Yaqui.
Vote for El Yaqui. Opinions.
Do you like El Yaqui? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Yaqui so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- El Roble (- inhabitants)
- El Yahital (Barra el Mapache) (23 inhabitants)
- La Curva (8 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (9 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (El Porvenir) (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Martín (7 inhabitants)
- San Pedro las Pilitas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (Las Palmas) (16 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (4 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar Dos (2 inhabitants)