The town of Las Bugambilias is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #211 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Bugambilias is at 14 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Bugambilias is located at 5.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Bugambilias.
Where is Las Bugambilias? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Bugambilias in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Bugambilias, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Las Bugambilias (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las BugambiliasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Bugambilias itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 6 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 8 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Bugambilias
With the satellite map of Las Bugambilias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Bugambilias.
Photos of Las Bugambilias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Bugambilias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Bugambilias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Bugambilias
Do you like Las Bugambilias or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Bugambilias to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Barra Santiago (137 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (2 inhabitants)
- El Caulote (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (Tenejapa) (172 inhabitants)
- Emmanuel (3 inhabitants)
- Flor del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- Las Esthercitas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (Los Lambur) (9 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)
- Unión Pijijiapan (238 inhabitants)