The town of San Juan las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #181 of the ranking. San Juan las Palmas is at 15 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Juan las Palmas? You can find it at 5.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Juan las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Juan las Palmas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Juan las Palmas (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San Juan las Palmas (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San Juan las PalmasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Juan las Palmas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Juan las Palmas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 6 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 7 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Juan las Palmas
With the satellite map of San Juan las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Juan las Palmas.
Photos of San Juan las Palmas
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Juan las Palmas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Juan las Palmas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Juan las Palmas
Do you like San Juan las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Juan las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Bethel (1 inhabitants)
- El Güizizilar (- inhabitants)
- El Madrigal (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (7 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (Rincón del Toro) (55 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (19 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (62 inhabitants)
- Pasadena (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Juan Uno (92 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)