San Antonio (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Learn about tiny town of San Antonio through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 331 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pijijiapan
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Chocohuital (133 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- El Cafetal (1 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastle (4 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Porvenir (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (El Mosquito) (7 inhabitants)
- El Roble (3 inhabitants)
- El Ruiseñor (3 inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (8 inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- La Juanita (7 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (5 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (4 inhabitants)