The town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #605 of the whole municipality. San Martín is at 215 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Martín is located at 12.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Martín.
Where is San Martín? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Martín in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Martín (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MartínIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Martín, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Martín so you can contact them.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 14 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 18 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 16 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 19 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Martín
With the satellite map of San Martín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Martín.
Photos of San Martín
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Martín? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Martín.
The Postal Code of San Martín (Chiapas) is 30540
Are you going to send a letter to San Martín? Do you have a friend in San Martín and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San Martín consists of the following 5 digits: 30540. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San Martín ("30") correspond to the state code of Chiapas, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San Martín
Do you like San Martín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Martín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Dos Estrellas (2 inhabitants)
- El Caulote (- inhabitants)
- El Hular (19 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (6 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Los Amates) (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel Uno (6 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (263 inhabitants)
- Heberto Castillo (194 inhabitants)
- El Oaxaqueño (18 inhabitants)
- La Vueltona (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- El Cantador (4 inhabitants)
- Magnolia (- inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (6 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)