The town of Santa Amalia is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 15 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #824 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Amalia is at 559 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Amalia is located at 16.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Amalia.
Where is Santa Amalia? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Amalia (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Santa Amalia (Chiapas) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa AmaliaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Amalia, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Amalia so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 24 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 24 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 21 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 25 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Amalia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Amalia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Amalia.
Photos of Santa Amalia
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Amalia? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Amalia.
Vote for Santa Amalia
Do you like Santa Amalia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Amalia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Amor Chiquito (4 inhabitants)
- Arturo Luna Lugo (17 inhabitants)
- El Palmarcito (1118 inhabitants)
- El Parral (14 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmitas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- San Diego (11 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Llin (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)