The town of Lorena is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #521 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lorena is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Lorena is located at 17.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lorena.
Satellite photo of Lorena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lorena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Lorena.
The population of Lorena (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near LorenaDo you want to stay in Lorena? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Lorena:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 24 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 25 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 23 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 27 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
Where is Lorena? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Lorena (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Lorena, which has the following symbol
Photos of Lorena
In order for you to enjoy nature around Lorena, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Lorena, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Lorena
Do you like Lorena or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Lorena to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Naranjo (6 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (76 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (1 inhabitants)
- Giralda Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (8 inhabitants)
- La Cajeta (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (56 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (9 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1542 inhabitants)