The town of Lorena is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #521 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lorena is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Lorena is located at 17.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lorena.
Where is Lorena? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Lorena (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Lorena, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Lorena? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Lorena (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lorena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lorena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Lorena.
Photos of Lorena
In order for you to enjoy nature around Lorena, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Lorena, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Lorena. Opinions.
Do you like Lorena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lorena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Camalotal (3 inhabitants)
- El Chorrito (12 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (Las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- La Higuerilla (5 inhabitants)
- Las Almendras (7 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (3 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- San Humberto (2 inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (2 inhabitants)