The town of La Candelaria is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. La Candelaria is at 417 meters of altitude.
Where is La Candelaria? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Candelaria in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Candelaria.
Need to locate a certain La Candelaria building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Candelaria (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Candelaria
With the satellite map of La Candelaria will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Candelaria.
Vote for La Candelaria. Opinions.
Do you like La Candelaria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Candelaria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Agua de Dios (6 inhabitants)
- Don Venustiano Carranza (23 inhabitants)
- El Edén (3 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Cooperativa Brisas de Pijijiapan (La Ceiba) (- inhabitants)
- Isla Novillero (2 inhabitants)
- La Coapa (2 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- La Limonera (6 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (10 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)
- Unión Pijijiapan (238 inhabitants)