The town of Monterrey is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #759 in terms of number of inhabitants. Monterrey is at 33 meters of altitude.
The town of Monterrey is located at 3.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Monterrey.
Where is Monterrey? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Monterrey (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Monterrey, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Monterrey (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MonterreyIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Monterrey, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Monterrey so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 5 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Monterrey
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monterrey, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Monterrey.
Photos of Monterrey
In order for you to enjoy nature around Monterrey, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Monterrey, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Monterrey
Do you like Monterrey or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Monterrey to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Caulote (- inhabitants)
- El Getzemaní (2 inhabitants)
- El Mango (5 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Ramil (San Diego) (2 inhabitants)
- La Amistad (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Piaña (130 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (3 inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas Dos (48 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (4 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (6 inhabitants)