The town of Los Alicantes is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #486 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Alicantes is at 285 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Alicantes is located at 12.6 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Alicantes.
Where is Los Alicantes? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Alicantes (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Alicantes, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Alicantes and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Alicantes (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Alicantes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Alicantes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Alicantes.
Vote for Los Alicantes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Alicantes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Alicantes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Azecate (11 inhabitants)
- El Gulaver (3 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (5 inhabitants)
- Hierba Linda (2 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (5 inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Las Blancas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Huastecas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tolomita (74 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (4 inhabitants)
- San Alberto (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan Dos (7 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (8 inhabitants)