The town of Ambrosio Grimaldo is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Ambrosio Grimaldo is at 409 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Ambrosio Grimaldo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Ambrosio Grimaldo in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ambrosio Grimaldo, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Ambrosio Grimaldo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Ambrosio GrimaldoDo you want to stay in Ambrosio Grimaldo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Ambrosio Grimaldo:
- HOTEL RÍO POSADA: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS ÁNGELES: 15 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FIESTA MEXICANA: 16 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURANTE RODRIGUEZ: 15 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ambrosio Grimaldo
With the satellite map of Ambrosio Grimaldo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Ambrosio Grimaldo.
Vote for Ambrosio Grimaldo
Do you like Ambrosio Grimaldo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ambrosio Grimaldo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Armando Bermea (4 inhabitants)
- Antiguo Corral de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- El Huichol (6 inhabitants)
- El Jaralito (2 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (1 inhabitants)
- Herbey Valdez (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (Abraham Jiménez) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (1 inhabitants)
- Madroños (- inhabitants)
- Mujica (Los 2M) (- inhabitants)
- Ramiro Torres (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de en Medio (1 inhabitants)
- San Alberto (2 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)