The town of Casa Colorada is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #161 in terms of number of inhabitants. Casa Colorada is at 600 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Casa Colorada is located at 64.3 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Casa Colorada.
Where is Casa Colorada? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Casa Colorada in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Casa Colorada.
The population of Casa Colorada (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Casa ColoradaDo you want to stay in Casa Colorada? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Casa Colorada:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 92 km away, direction South (75 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 85 km away, direction South (73 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 109 km away, direction South (82 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 87 km away, direction South (64 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Casa Colorada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Casa Colorada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Casa Colorada.
Photos of Casa Colorada
In order for you to enjoy nature around Casa Colorada, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Casa Colorada, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Casa Colorada
Do you like Casa Colorada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Casa Colorada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Abelino Cadena (6 inhabitants)
- Don Chon (6 inhabitants)
- El Charco (2 inhabitants)
- El Tiple (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Maltos (Arco Iris) (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Manuel Álvarez Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Guillermo Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- La Lajita (- inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (- inhabitants)
- Los Generales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de en Medio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Aurelia (4 inhabitants)
- Valle de Guadalupe (13 inhabitants)