The town of Armando Bermea is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #97 of the ranking. Armando Bermea is at 451 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Armando Bermea? You can find it at 12.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Armando Bermea location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Armando Bermea? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Armando Bermea (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Armando Bermea, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Armando Bermea? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Armando Bermea (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Armando Bermea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Armando Bermea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Armando Bermea.
Vote for Armando Bermea. Opinions.
Do you like Armando Bermea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Armando Bermea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz (38992 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (- inhabitants)
- Rafael Vallejo (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rincón (Soledad) (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Juan Martínez (5 inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- La Misión (3 inhabitants)
- Laura Patricia (- inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Romo (2 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Camacho (Santiago Camacho) (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)