Lorenzo Register (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Lorenzo Register (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Lorenzo Register is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #72 of the ranking. Lorenzo Register is at 613 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Lorenzo Register? You can find it at 14.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Lorenzo Register location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Lorenzo Register? How to get there? Map
Location map of Lorenzo Register in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Lorenzo Register, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Lorenzo Register
With the satellite map of Lorenzo Register will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Lorenzo Register.
Vote for Lorenzo Register. Opinions.
Do you like Lorenzo Register? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lorenzo Register so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Andrés Oyervides (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Readaptación Social Monclova (- inhabitants)
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Oro (5 inhabitants)
- Federico Padilla (4 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- La Polvorosa (5 inhabitants)
- La Tendida (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (Salitrillos) (4 inhabitants)
- Soledad Reyes (192 inhabitants)
- Valdemar Arzola (4 inhabitants)