The town of Monte Viejo is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #126 of the whole municipality. Monte Viejo is at 493 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Monte Viejo (El Cheche).
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Monte Viejo is located at 14.3 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Monte Viejo.
Where is Monte Viejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Monte Viejo in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Monte Viejo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Monte Viejo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Monte Viejo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Viejo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Monte Viejo.
Photos of Monte Viejo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Monte Viejo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Monte Viejo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Monte Viejo. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Viejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Viejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Borbollón (3 inhabitants)
- El Chavo (Edmundo Aguilar Garza) (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Francisco) (12 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Jesús Mauricio Celedón Campos) (- inhabitants)
- Eliseo Bielma (1 inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Mota (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Marrero (3 inhabitants)
- María del Carmen Sierra (1 inhabitants)
- Monte Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Posada del Sol (12 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)