The town of Los González is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #69 of the whole municipality. Los González is at 537 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los González is located at 8.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los González.
Where is Los González? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los González (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los González and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los González (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los González.
Vote for Los González. Opinions.
Do you like Los González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Antonio Hernández Rodríguez (3 inhabitants)
- Benito Ledezma Romo (Monte Horeb) (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Chupón (2 inhabitants)
- El Coyol (Juan del Moral) (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento el Mezquite (- inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- José Ángel Tovar Iracheta (3 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Tomas Ortiz (- inhabitants)