The town of El Chupón is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chupón is at 579 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chupón is located at 7.3 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chupón.
Where is El Chupón? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chupón (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Chupón building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Chupón (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chupón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chupón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Chupón.
Photos of El Chupón
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Chupón? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Chupón.
Vote for El Chupón. Opinions.
Do you like El Chupón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chupón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Andrés Oyervides (- inhabitants)
- Asadero California (- inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo Nueva Almadén (- inhabitants)
- Cuadra Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (1 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Alfaro Delgadillo (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel De la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Licenciada Mijares (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- Nada (11 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Saca de San Miguel (Juan Cedillo Salazar) (8 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)