The town of La Piedra is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #98 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Piedra is at 686 meters of altitude.
The town of La Piedra is located at 5.5 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Piedra.
Where is La Piedra? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Piedra (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Piedra, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Piedra building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Piedra (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Piedra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Piedra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Piedra.
Vote for La Piedra. Opinions.
Do you like La Piedra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Piedra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- California (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8 (San José de las Cañas) (4 inhabitants)
- El Bazar (2 inhabitants)
- El Chatarral (21 inhabitants)
- Santos Armendáriz (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Enrique PizaÃ±a MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Las Porras (8 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (- inhabitants)
- La Polvorosa (5 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (6 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Espinoza (Los Espinoza) (- inhabitants)