The town of Las Tres Palmas is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Las Tres Palmas is at 609 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Tres Palmas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Tres Palmas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Tres Palmas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Tres Palmas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Tres Palmas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tres Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Tres Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Tres Palmas.
Vote for Las Tres Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tres Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tres Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Blanca Estela Barboza Rosales (9 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (24 inhabitants)
- La Polvorosa (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- El Gatuño 3 (- inhabitants)
- Luis Martínez Zapata (- inhabitants)
- Lulú (7 inhabitants)
- María del Carmen Sierra (1 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (- inhabitants)
- Privanzas (10 inhabitants)
- Santiago Carranza (Jesús Carranza) (1 inhabitants)
- Santiago Rodríguez Berumen (1 inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)