The town of Pozos de Kimberly is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #137 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pozos de Kimberly is at 1,376 meters of altitude.
The town of Pozos de Kimberly is located at 9.0 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pozos de Kimberly.
Where is Pozos de Kimberly? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Pozos de Kimberly (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Pozos de Kimberly, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Pozos de Kimberly? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Pozos de Kimberly (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pozos de Kimberly
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pozos de Kimberly, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Pozos de Kimberly.
Vote for Pozos de Kimberly. Opinions.
Do you like Pozos de Kimberly? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pozos de Kimberly so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- Congregación Higueras (1 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Guadalupes (20 inhabitants)
- Granja Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- Higo (La Norita) (39 inhabitants)
- La Azufrosa (46 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- La Popa (40 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (43 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Nacapa (20 inhabitants)
- San José de la Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (138 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita del Muerto (80 inhabitants)