The town of Estación Santa María is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #201 in terms of number of inhabitants. Estación Santa María is at 1,320 meters of altitude.
The town of Estación Santa María is located at 6.4 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Estación Santa María.
Where is Estación Santa María? How to get there? Map
Location map of Estación Santa María in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Estación Santa María, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Estación Santa María? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Estación Santa María (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Estación Santa María
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Estación Santa María, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Estación Santa María.
Vote for Estación Santa María. Opinions.
Do you like Estación Santa María? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Estación Santa María so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Combite (Granja el Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- El Barril (3 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (24 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (44 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (67 inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Pollo 1 (- inhabitants)
- La Campana (5 inhabitants)
- La Chancla (- inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- Mesita de León (Granadillo) (26 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (1 inhabitants)
- Santa María (698 inhabitants)