Arturo González (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Arturo González, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Arturo González is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Arturo González is at 1,386 meters of altitude.
Where is Arturo González? How to get there? Map
Online map of Arturo González in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Arturo González and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Arturo González (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arturo González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arturo González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Arturo González.
Vote for Arturo González. Opinions.
Do you like Arturo González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arturo González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ramos Arizpe
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Granja Combite (El Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- Congregación Cañada Ancha (326 inhabitants)
- Desierto de los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (4 inhabitants)
- Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas [Forrajes y Engordas Técnicas (1 inhabitants)
- Guajardo (137 inhabitants)
- La Güera (El Pastor) (- inhabitants)
- La Macarena (- inhabitants)
- Las Praderas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Romero (- inhabitants)
- Mesita de León (Granadillo) (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (118 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Ex-Hacienda de San Juan) (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (157 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (51 inhabitants)