The town of La Chancla is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #225 of the whole municipality. La Chancla is at 1,342 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Chancla is located at 17.8 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Chancla.
Where is La Chancla? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Chancla (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Chancla? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Chancla (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Chancla
With the satellite map of La Chancla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Chancla.
Photos of La Chancla
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Chancla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Chancla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Chancla. Opinions.
Do you like La Chancla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Chancla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- CervecerÃa la Paloma (- inhabitants)
- Los Charcos (El Carbón) (- inhabitants)
- El Forlón (5 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (76 inhabitants)
- Emilio Zertuche Garza (CafÃ© del Oso) (- inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Santa MarÃa (- inhabitants)
- La Agüita del Rosario (9 inhabitants)
- La Campana (3 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Ventura (La Pila) (- inhabitants)
- Las Albardas (2 inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (12 inhabitants)
- Pedro y Ubaldo Aguirre (3 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (Comunidad San Gregorio) (114 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (12 inhabitants)