The town of San Juanito is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #34 of the ranking. San Juanito is at 562 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Juanito? You can find it at 4.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Juanito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Juanito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Juanito (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
¿Necesitas localizar un determinado edificio de San Juanito en una foto de satélite? En este enlace tenemos una imagen actualizada, donde puedes ver las calles y las casas del pueblo.
The population of San Juanito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juanito
With the satellite map of San Juanito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Juanito.
Photos of San Juanito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Juanito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Juanito.
Vote for San Juanito. Opinions.
Do you like San Juanito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juanito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Chupón (2 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (3 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (1 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento el Mezquite (- inhabitants)
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (1 inhabitants)
- José Ángel Tovar Iracheta (3 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)
- Señora Belia (1 inhabitants)
- Valdemar Arzola (4 inhabitants)