The town of Los Ruiseñores is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #68 of the ranking. Los Ruiseñores is at 506 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Ruiseñores? You can find it at 12.2 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Ruiseñores location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Ruiseñores? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Ruiseñores (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Ruiseñores? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Ruiseñores (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Ruiseñores
With the satellite map of Los Ruiseñores will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Ruiseñores.
Vote for Los Ruiseñores. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ruiseñores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ruiseñores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Blanca Rosa (Los Cuates) (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Readaptación Social Monclova (- inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo Nueva Almadén (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (1 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (4 inhabitants)
- Gustavo Villarreal (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel De la Cruz (El Texano) (- inhabitants)
- La Atravesada (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Enrique Samudio (Las Tres Eles) (2 inhabitants)
- Nada (11 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Espinoza (Granja los Espinoza) (6 inhabitants)
- Valdemar Arzola (4 inhabitants)