The town of La Mota is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #87 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Mota is at 634 meters of altitude.
The town of La Mota is located at 31.7 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Mota.
Where is La Mota? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Mota (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Mota, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Mota and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Mota (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mota
With the satellite map of La Mota will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Mota.
Vote for La Mota. Opinions.
Do you like La Mota? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mota so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- Las Quintas (52 inhabitants)
- Jesús María (José Aguayo Bérreles) (- inhabitants)
- Juan José Tuckar (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 9 (San José de las Cañas) (3 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (- inhabitants)
- Lulú (7 inhabitants)
- Nada (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (5 inhabitants)
- Samuel Gallegos Ruiz (Los Laureles) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (California) (3 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)
- Sección V (5 inhabitants)