Basilio Pérez (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Basilio Pérez, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Basilio Pérez is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. Basilio Pérez is at 567 meters of altitude.
Where is Basilio Pérez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Basilio Pérez in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Basilio Pérez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Basilio Pérez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Basilio Pérez
With the satellite map of Basilio Pérez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Basilio Pérez.
Vote for Basilio Pérez. Opinions.
Do you like Basilio Pérez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Basilio Pérez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Monclova
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Carrizalejo (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (- inhabitants)
- Jesús María (José Aguayo Bérreles) (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 9 (San José de las Cañas) (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Maroma (5 inhabitants)
- Los González (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Gabriela (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- Santiago Carranza (Jesús Carranza) (1 inhabitants)
- Sección V (5 inhabitants)