The town of El Borbollón is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #84 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Borbollón is at 520 meters of altitude.
The town of El Borbollón is located at 9.7 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Borbollón.
Where is El Borbollón? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Borbollón in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Borbollón and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Borbollón (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Borbollón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Borbollón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Borbollón.
Photos of El Borbollón
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Borbollón, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Borbollón, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Borbollón. Opinions.
Do you like El Borbollón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Borbollón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Asadero California (- inhabitants)
- Barajas (Rodrigo Barajas Bugarín) (3 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Curva de Juan Sánchez (13 inhabitants)
- Federico Hernández Castro (6 inhabitants)
- Francisco García Juárez (3 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (1 inhabitants)
- Los Maltos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (2 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)