The town of El Tecate is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #239 of the ranking. El Tecate is at 1,361 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tecate? You can find it at 5.2 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Tecate location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tecate? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tecate in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Tecate building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tecate (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tecate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tecate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Tecate.
Photos of El Tecate
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Tecate? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Tecate.
Vote for El Tecate. Opinions.
Do you like El Tecate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tecate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- Guajardo (190 inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (65 inhabitants)
- Las Praderas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ramos Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Monte Redondo (1 inhabitants)
- Pilar Antonia González (Fraustro) (- inhabitants)
- San José de Monteverde (13 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (186 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (1 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (189 inhabitants)
- Sauceda (El Tanque) (85 inhabitants)
- Sección Anhelo (Estación Anhelo) (29 inhabitants)