The town of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #140 of the whole municipality. Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández is at 1,481 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández is located at 6.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández.
Where is Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández
With the satellite map of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández.
Vote for Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández. Opinions.
Do you like Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Águila (16 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Panal (21 inhabitants)
- Higo (La Norita) (39 inhabitants)
- La Buena Tierra (8 inhabitants)
- La Florida (6 inhabitants)
- La Luz Dos (La Luz Segunda) (- inhabitants)
- La Zorra Uno (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Edén) (5 inhabitants)
- Mary Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Yucatán (El Jabalí) (45 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (40 inhabitants)
- San Simón de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- Valle de Santa Isidra (2 inhabitants)